Hi! Introduce yourselves here. :: New res mom intro

Drop a post to say hi. Please ask care questions in the forums below.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:48 pm   New res mom intro

Hi im a new res owner ive had whoopti whammer for 6 months was just turtle sitting now i am her mom lol i have a very interesting slider for one she sleeps under my bed outside of tank everynight in a blanket she likes she also has a few more interesting characterists too she prefers shallow water than deep an she love to climb up the back of my legs wen im layin down crawl up my back an slide down my head an neck area shes hilarious shes spoiled yes but i belive shes a happy turtle thanks everyone good to meet u all talk later
Wooptiwhammer

Post Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:55 am   Re: New res mom intro

Hi, welcome to the forum! How big is Ms. Whammer? Check to see if she is a good swimmer, because a tank with deeper water has more benefits.
steve
Site Admin

Post Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:24 pm   Re: New res mom intro

Actually shes a good swimmer in the tub but likes to have water just over her shell so she can have her head up while standing she didnt know she could really swim till i got her.
Wooptiwhammer

Post Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:37 pm   Re: New res mom intro

In both my tanks, they have something they can hang on to, which is part of their basking area. I also have a trapezoid shaped platform, so they can use it to hide or tip toe if they just want to poke their heads out of the water.
steve
Site Admin

Return to Hi! Introduce yourselves here.