Hi! Introduce yourselves here. :: Hi there!

Drop a post to say hi. Please ask care questions in the forums below.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:01 pm   Hi there!

Hi everyone! I’m so excited to find this awesome turtle family. I have a turtle who’s about 20 years old. His name is Happy. I’m still learning new stuff about turtle care to this day so I’m so happy to find this forum.
HappyTurtle

Post Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:55 pm   Re: Hi there!

Piggley and I say welcome. Picture are always welcome !
Did you raise Happy from a baby ? I’m only in this coming on six decades and also still learning. The best teacher is Happy telling you what he wants by his actions ! Adapting habitats to there required changes during there growth cycle makes for a happy turtle. Observing them works all the time . They will even correct you if you didn’t follow their plan by moving things until you get it correct. Piggley has a few things he loves so much I can never move them any. If they get a little off and he knows I may of moved them , the look I get. I found most turtles are smart if you understand them. They become the best trainer. Being open to his and other ideas helps too. Just the changes in technology and document fact keeps one studying. Hope to see some photo’s.
litefoot

Post Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:10 am   Re: Hi there!

Welcome to the forum! Happy is a bit older than my RES, and I'm always learning new things about them too.
steve
Site Admin

Return to Hi! Introduce yourselves here.