Urgent Care :: Wrong turtle forum

This is not a substitute for qualified and relevant veterinarian care.
Read this before you post a new topic here.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:59 pm   Wrong turtle forum

lol,

i might get a map turtle. missisipi map turtle. 45 bucks cnd. Is it any easier to take care of these map turtles, are they more low maintanance, more durable?

i still dont know what happened to my other turtle. the shopkeeper said that i had a real fine one, eating basking... then died.
Vertigo

Post Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:19 pm   

Do a search and read up on the care of map turtles. Then compare what you've read with the care of RES.
"You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed." -Antoine de Saint Exupery-
marisa
Retired Mod

Post Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:41 pm   

check out the care sheet at ATP. Here's the link http://www.austinsturtlepage.com/Care/caresheets.htm

I do know that maps require pristine water conditions, while res can stand a little grunge in the water.
The things that come to those who wait may be the things that were left by those who got there first - Steven Tyler
jenaero

Post Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:34 pm   

hey, can one of you guys make an account on the austinturtlepage forum for me please? They wont allow any hotmail,gmail etc accounts but they will allow ISP email accounts(emails you get from your internet provider).

its not that im ditching you guys, the austinturtlepage forum may have members that own mississipi map turtles, and i may want to ask them stuff.

same username, w/e pass you want i can change later

thanks a lot guys
Vertigo

Post Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:24 pm   

Will they accept an acount with Yahoo, it's free too.
STRAYKINGFISHER

Return to Urgent Care