Urgent Care :: White spotting has returned- New Pictures

This is not a substitute for qualified and relevant veterinarian care.
Read this before you post a new topic here.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:37 am   Re: White spotting has returned- New Pictures

Sabz is doing much better now, after the silvadene treatments and changing his diet. Thank you all!
Sangposht

Post Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:37 am   Re: White spotting has returned- New Pictures

Great to hear it!
steve
Site Admin

Post Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:01 pm   Re: White spotting has returned- New Pictures

Yes , good to hear ! Being it came back twice I would do everything I could to prevent it again. In Afghanistan you may have to get "real creative" on it's setup to help prevent any illnesses with what you have available.
litefoot

Post Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:05 am   Re: White spotting has returned- New Pictures

i also have that same problem with my 2 red eared sliders, i can't easily get silvadene, but i have betadene, i also have an antifungal cream, so what i should do is dry them off and then put a thin layer of betadene on the shell then dry dock for 20 minutes, then put a thin layer of the cream on the shell, then rinse with clean water? please let me know if im doing it right
turtlekeeper111

Post Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:59 pm   Re: White spotting has returned- New Pictures

Turtlekeeper111 ,
can you please post this as a "new topic" so you don't highjack sangposht issue. Lets not get anyone confused on a treatment ! Please create a new topic so we can talk about one post at a time. You will see new topic at upper left on urgent care , delete this one and create new Please ! I would do the same for you if someone tried to highjack an issue you have. Thank You.
litefoot

Previous

Return to Urgent Care