Hi! Introduce yourselves here. :: video education?

Drop a post to say hi. Please ask care questions in the forums below.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:40 pm   video education?

Hi to all, my name is Iko and I was wondering, what do you think about this approach:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60RYLajvRuM
iko

Post Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:13 am   Re: video education?

Hi to all my name is Iko and I am from Macedonia (south east Europa)

After many years of just reading bunch of articles, posts, ect about the abuse of the read ear slider I decide to make a film whit which I am sure that we can increase the awareness about this beautiful creature.My English is not so good so excuse me for the disturbings.

I would realy like to hear your oppinion about the film.

thanks Iko
iko

Post Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:23 pm   Re: video education?

I like how the speaker accidentally messed up on his container at 12:39 but kept his optimism. He's like "Make holes on the bottom as well -- oops! I broke mine. That will do just fine." :lol:

It's a very informative video, and I've learned quite a few things from it. Nice work!
"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore."
Protracturtle

Post Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:33 pm   Re: video education?

Very nice video. Well shot, narrated and edited. I can't say I entirely agree with all the information but many aspects are right on the mark.
steve
Site Admin

Post Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:39 am   Re: video education?

Thanks to all,
I think that video education can prevent future mistakes like the one that we did with some animals in the past century. Kids in our days dont like to read a lot....unfortunately. So thas why I did this film, my profession is film director so this how I decide to help to this beautiful creature. Please I would rely like to hear all of you what do you think, not just about the film but as well about the approach and the educational goal. best regard Iko
iko

Post Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:29 am   Re: video education?

I think you're right about the not reading part. Videos may be the way to go, in fact it probably is.
steve
Site Admin

Return to Hi! Introduce yourselves here.