Other Turtle Discussion :: dreams

Non-care related topics here.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:23 pm   dreams

Sometimes, I think little George is telepathic. The way that she looks at me sometimes, I wonder what she's thinking!

I've dreamed about her many times in the 3 short months we've been together. One dream, I saw her having babies :)

Last night's dream was scary. I dreamed I was carrying her in my purse (?) and went to situate her, but somehow I picked up another turtle, too and couldn't tell which was which! And one started biting the other... I had to break them up. Ugh.

Anyone ever dream about their pet, or is it just me? Some of the dreams may be anxiety based, because I really want to give her the best care possible and be the best turtle mama I can be. She seems happy, far less timid...so cute.
Impulse Shopper

Post Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:47 am   Re: dreams

I've had a handful of dreams about them, but nothing memorable or recent. On the other hand, what do they dream about?
steve
Site Admin

Post Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:02 pm   Re: dreams

I had a dream where the tank was as big as our bedroom. It was on my side of the bed and I had to climb a ladder to get to the top of the tank. It was weird that one of our cats was swimming around in the tank, and we seemed to have underwater hamsters in the tank too. lol
brain55

Post Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:02 am   Re: dreams

steve wrote:I've had a handful of dreams about them, but nothing memorable or recent. On the other hand, what do they dream about?

Awesome. Once I was sleeping and woke up (I'd kept the lamp on for her) and she was looking at me. I bet she was thinking loving and curious thoughts while I slept :msgreen:
Impulse Shopper

Post Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:48 pm   Re: dreams

Last night I dreamed she flip flopped out of her container and onto the foot of my bed while I slept, but she was too heavy/squirming too much for me to pick her up. (Kinda like reality these days; I'm getting the sense she's saying, ummm...I'm too old/big for you to be picking me up, now...)

So back to the dream, I figure she doesn't want me to pick her up, so I gave up, checked again in a few minutes, and she was kinda crawling, so I picked her up effortlessly that time and returned her to her tank.

Any dream interpreters in the house?? :)
Impulse Shopper

Post Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:44 pm   Re: dreams

She was so annoying in my dream last night, LOL!

For some reason, I took her to a restaurant with me. She was squirming in my hand and would not stay still -- like a baby.

She wanted to get on the floor. OK. Then I'm worried, don't want her to get lost.

Finally I get her in my hand. She stretches one leg waaaaaaay out (this is pretty accurate because it's amazing how she's growing right before my very eyes).

And then we went home. :)
Impulse Shopper

Post Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:42 pm   Re: dreams

So... what did she order?
steve
Site Admin

Post Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:48 am   Re: dreams

steve wrote:So... what did she order?

LOL.

Well after this, I dreamed I accidentally had her in a tank w/ two live feeder fish.

She was a little shocked at first, but then she actually started eating one to my horror! The other poor feeder fish watched w/ fear.

Disturbing.
Impulse Shopper

Return to Other Turtle Discussion