Photo Gallery :: Full Turtle updates on the gang :) *PICS*

The place to post your photos and pictures.
Winter Photo Contest Winner :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:08 am   Full Turtle updates on the gang :) *PICS*

Hey All! I haven't posted any pics of the whole gang for awhile so I'd thought I let you know! Their setups are being updated and are forecasted to be completed around March/April of this year :)

So Naturally I have to start with the two turtles who are responsible for me even finding turtle talk in 2009, although they aren't the size of a half dollar anymore lol Buster & Eugene <3

Next is my third turtle, my African SideNeck Herman <3 she's awfully spunky and is housed with my RES she keeps them in check lol she's doing AMAZING after that bad foot fungal infection she got last summer and her eating has improved dramatically! :) if any of you have one please let me know :)

Then my final trouble makers are Aquafina (yes like the water company) although my boyfriend and I call her Turtwig, our Nicaraguan Slider, and my Concentric Diamondback Terrapin Sailor <3 two peas in a pod they are lol

I love this pic of them!

Lol Sailor is still a shorty for Johnathan and DBT4L, hes getting up to 2" now but hes still really small lol tons of personality though, I love him! :)
2-R3S Buster & Eugene
1-African Side-Neck Herman
1- Nicaraguan Slider
1- Concentric Diamondback Terrapin
:D 5 total

RIP Samus
Moose

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:13 am   Re: Full Turtle updates on the gang :) *PICS*

Gotta have that family collage lol
2-R3S Buster & Eugene
1- Nicaraguan Slider

RIP Samus
Moose

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:47 am   Re: Full Turtle updates on the gang :) *PICS*

beautiful group Moose! they all look well taken care of ,Sailor is getting some nice growth. i measured Blizz the other day and he's finally gotten to 2" neat that theyre around the same size along with dbt4L's duo. Nice collage btw!
Turtle Hoarder<
of
Concentric DBTS,Caramel Pinks,Pastel RES,Gold Phase Hybino's
^.^
youtube:
http://youtu.be/hZ0N91jPXF4
Jonathan512

Post Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:55 pm   Re: Full Turtle updates on the gang :) *PICS*

Nice looking bale you have there!
steve
Site Admin

Post Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:47 am   Re: Full Turtle updates on the gang :) *PICS*

Thank Jonathan and Steve! I try to keep them as healthy and as happy as possible :) my sister has been taking EXCELLENT care of them and by switching up their diet and giving them some natural sun light their shells are coming along quite nicely :) Now all I've gotta do is work on the upgrades :P lol
2-R3S Buster & Eugene
1- Nicaraguan Slider

RIP Samus
Moose

Post Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:49 am   Re: Full Turtle updates on the gang :) *PICS*

Everyones looking great! I really like this little dbt group thing we got going :P I measured mine to compare just now. Heart is 2.5 and Snow is 2.4
Instagram: Diamondbacks4Life
Diamondbacks4Life

Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:37 pm   Re: Full Turtle updates on the gang :) *PICS*

Lol right! I love the DBT group :D thank you! I'm so glad all my turtles are healthy and their shells are coming along nicely! :))
2-R3S Buster & Eugene
1- Nicaraguan Slider

RIP Samus
Moose

Post Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:34 am   Re: Full Turtle updates on the gang :) *PICS*

Your turtles look awesome - Sailor looks like he's smiling in the one picture!
Two RES adopted 8/17/2012
Taro: currently 4.5 inches!!
Yawara: currently 4 inches and feistier than ever!
kamekichi

Post Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:13 am   Re: Full Turtle updates on the gang :) *PICS*

That's my smiling Sailor alright! :D lol
2-R3S Buster & Eugene
1- Nicaraguan Slider

RIP Samus
Moose

Return to Photo Gallery