Online Links and Deals :: Craigslist fanatic? Check this out!

Found a great deal or something useful? Link us up! Do not solicit business here.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:53 pm   Craigslist fanatic? Check this out!

Hey all, so recently I was introduced to this trick by a "Craigslister" who was interested in buying some auto parts from me (Firebird stuff 8) ). Anyway, he taught me an interesting little trick that lets you check listings for whatever your searching for, ALL OVER THE COUNTRY! Instead of searching each and every states individual Craigslist link, this one simple search engine trick pulls up all related listings. Here's how to do it:

In Google search, type in SITE:CRAIGSLIST
Now, all you have to do is hit space and type in the keyword or item your looking for and hit enter.
BOOM! Listings appear from all over!!!
(FYI, there will be a good amount of listings that may have expired, DON'T GET DISCOURAGED! There is always a diamond in the rough and I have found some active links in the WAY back of my search results that were still for sale.)

Hope this helps, Happy Buying/Trading :mrgreen:
Mr.Shenanigans

Post Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:44 pm   Re: Craigslist fanatic? Check this out!

Thank You! Ill have to try this. I know a couple times ive wished I could of searched all over the country
Instagram: Diamondbacks4Life
Diamondbacks4Life

Post Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:57 pm   Re: Craigslist fanatic? Check this out!

Np, figured I'd share the wealth!
Mr.Shenanigans

Post Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:39 am   Re: Craigslist fanatic? Check this out!

It's a google trick, not a craigslist one... and it's probably the one I use the most. Also put your search items in quotes for exact matches, and add minuses to omit certain words.
steve
Site Admin

Post Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:08 pm   Re: Craigslist fanatic? Check this out!

steve wrote:It's a google trick, not a craigslist one... and it's probably the one I use the most. Also put your search items in quotes for exact matches, and add minuses to omit certain words.

Ah gotcha. Thanks for the extra pointers!
Mr.Shenanigans

Return to Online Links and Deals