Feeding and Nutrition :: Feeding bin?

Turtle diets and eating habits discussed here.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:33 pm   

Eek!My tads are waiting for summer to morph,I only have 3.Part of the save the frogs thing,apparently they are dying off.Anyhoo....I got some red fancy lettuce,put it in the tank and what do you know,he loves it!!I'm so happy!No fluffing around with tuna oil,or the tough love plan.The food bin will be for a few times a week for pellets and treats while I fiddle in his tank.Thanks for the helpful comments peoples.

Oh,I meant to ask,can we talk about other pets?I used to get in trouble just for mentioning any other than axolotls on a different site :/
Pet Collector-1RES (Nails),2 dogs (Wolfgang & Stella),3 cats (Kevin,Sox & Furby),2 axolotl (Boris & Diablo),4 goldfish,3 tadpoles,and 100's of water snails
Apryl

Post Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:01 pm   

You could post about other pets in the People Talk Forum.
"You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed." -Antoine de Saint Exupery-
marisa
Retired Mod

Post Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:29 am   

Thanks Marisa
Pet Collector-1RES (Nails),2 dogs (Wolfgang & Stella),3 cats (Kevin,Sox & Furby),2 axolotl (Boris & Diablo),4 goldfish,3 tadpoles,and 100's of water snails
Apryl

Post Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:29 pm   

okay well if you do feed it in a different container than how does it eat i thought that turtles had to have like water to eat cause their mouths dont produce enough spit for them to swallow it so they drag it down in the water am i wrong or what?
~Kayla

3 Red Ear Sliders Squirt and Mr. Rubber Duckie,(ha ha i try to think of ''unusual'' and ''different'' names) and 2 dogs Montana and Jorja
kayla_2305

Post Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:52 pm   

We normally take water from the tank and put it into the feeding tank.
steve
Site Admin

Post Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:53 pm   

oh okay i was kinda reading fast and didnt pat that much attention
~Kayla

3 Red Ear Sliders Squirt and Mr. Rubber Duckie,(ha ha i try to think of ''unusual'' and ''different'' names) and 2 dogs Montana and Jorja
kayla_2305

Previous

Return to Feeding and Nutrition