Habitat - Indoor :: Turtles that love their home...

Turtle tank setups and other indoor configurations.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:58 am   Turtles that love their home...

How does your turtle thank you ! When we make an animal a pet and offer everything correctly for it to have a long happy life. A turtle that loves you when a habitat is setup correctly. A diet well balanced , everything that is done so your friend can live a full life spam of 50 plus years. Doing maintenance even when you really don't want to so your turtle friend stays healthy.
I believe my Piggley thanks me by sharing all his personality's with me. Doing things together , enjoying time together when cleaning his room. Like a child some of the looks I get , like when I move something and he wants it elsewhere , what expressions a turtle have. I eat my breakfast in my chair while he eats his , we watch TV together , play , go for walks outside , I read to him while in my lap but falls asleep sometimes ... and he has no intension on escaping . Trying to find a single work for our relationship , do you have one for yours.
litefoot

Post Posted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:48 pm   Re: Turtles that love their home...

I like it when they are basking and stay up there while I'm around the tank... feels like they trust me for once.
steve
Site Admin

Return to Habitat - Indoor