Habitat - Indoor :: Adopt Jordtim and his home...

Turtle tank setups and other indoor configurations.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:36 pm   Adopt Jordtim and his home...

Hello all, my wife and I are moving to a new place and we won't have room for Jordtim and his home. viewtopic.php?f=14&t=30693

Everything is included, but you will need to come to Port Washington, NY to get him and his home, preference will be given to those willing to donate something to compensate me for $1000 worth of aquarium equipment (I don't expect anyone to pay that, just want you to know what I paid to assemble everything). I am more concerned with giving him a good home than monetary compensation. FX5 is still going strong by the way...
5 inch RES male named Jordtim
Hardware: 75 gallon tank (21"H X 48"W X 18"D), FX5 filter with veipacray media setup, pool filter sand substrat, TurtleSafe halogen heat/UVA lamp and ReptiGlo 5.0 UVB lamp in ZooMed Dual Dome Fixture.
PridgNYC

Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:35 pm   Re: Adopt Jordtim and his home...

Wow I am shocked that no one in New York with experience ever responded back to you . I hope you found him a good home.
Confirmed Sexed Pair of Albino Red Ear Sliders, Baby Albino and Hybino Red Ear Slider and Adult Normal Male Red Ear Slider
Tampa Bay Turtle Fan

Post Posted: Tue May 03, 2016 5:33 pm   Re: Adopt Jordtim and his home...

Nope, still looking...
5 inch RES male named Jordtim
Hardware: 75 gallon tank (21"H X 48"W X 18"D), FX5 filter with veipacray media setup, pool filter sand substrat, TurtleSafe halogen heat/UVA lamp and ReptiGlo 5.0 UVB lamp in ZooMed Dual Dome Fixture.
PridgNYC

Return to Habitat - Indoor