Urgent Care :: mertyle didnt make it..

This is not a substitute for qualified and relevant veterinarian care.
Read this before you post a new topic here.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:03 am   mertyle didnt make it..

hey guys just wanted to let u know, i did change eveyrthing that u guys commented that might be wrong with mertyle, im out in NYC now, and my roomie just called to say he died today. hes been doing nothing but basking all day everyday. my poor lil guy.
But im debating whether or not to get another out here, to save em, or just stick with rue, and make sure hes healthy.

what do u guys think..
ndchickadee

Post Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:22 am   

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I'd vote for just keeping Rue and making sure he's healthy even though you must be missing Mertyl. Having multiple turtles bring on a lot more issues to deal with.
~~~Sonja~~~
sonyj

Post Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:58 am   

Sorry to hear about your turtle. I agree with sonyj.. just keep the one healthy one. If you are going from NYC to ND.. that's one heck of a trip for a little turtle at this time of year, well at any time of the year. When you have more than one turtle you run the risk of having to have 2 setups because of incompatabilty not to mention illnesses. :)
Carol
cam722
Retired Mod

Post Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:35 pm   

Very sorry to hear the news. :( Concentrate on the one you have. I'd do a good cleaning of the tank if you had them together for any length of time.
"You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed." -Antoine de Saint Exupery-
marisa
Retired Mod

Return to Urgent Care