Urgent Care :: Bleeding Prolapse - what to do?

This is not a substitute for qualified and relevant veterinarian care.
Read this before you post a new topic here.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:22 pm   

Little Turtle, whom I now know is a female, had surgery Monday or Tuesday and the vet is holding her for recovery. I'll update when I get her back.

Also, my tank started leaking recently. Should I try to repair with some sort of product? If so, any recommendations on what kind of product and where to get it? thanks

I'm in Kansas City, Marisa.
aralls

Post Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:25 pm   

I think you'd get better response if you made a separate post about fixing the tank.

Good to hear your turt is going to be ok :-)
The things that come to those who wait may be the things that were left by those who got there first - Steven Tyler
jenaero

Post Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:28 pm   

Well, you solved the problem of finding a herp vet yourself (which is why I was asking where you were). :)

Where is the leak? Is it in a corner where the silicone holds it together or is it an actual crack in the glass? If it's the glass, I wouldn't try to fix it. If it just needs to be resealed, you can get aquarium silicone at any aquarium shop (Walmart sells it as well, but if you need a lot, an aquarium shop may be a better bet.)

http://www.saltaquarium.about.com/libra ... once+true&
"You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed." -Antoine de Saint Exupery-
marisa
Retired Mod

Previous

Return to Urgent Care