Hi! Introduce yourselves here. :: remember virginturtlemom?? Now I am tralfaz

Drop a post to say hi. Please ask care questions in the forums below.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:57 am   remember virginturtlemom?? Now I am tralfaz

Hi everyone.....remember me?? I was virginturtlemom, but I can't remember my password, so now I am tralfaz.....which is my turtles name. Tralfaz is a wpt that just turned 8 months old.....and as beautiful as ever....I hope everyone is doing well.....I miss the old timers......and look forward to hearing from the newer members.....so glad to be back....I am slowly trying to respond to some familiar names.....thrilled to see Marisa, Adam and Jen....but who is steve??? sorry steve.....I don't recall who you are/were.....thanks to whomever got the site up and running again...... :D :D

Amy :D :D :D
tralfaz

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:52 am   

Welcome back tralfaz, I am pretty new here, but I seem to remember some of the members, so I am confused as to whether or not I have been a member or not, oh well, I am looking forward to seeing your turtle when you can post a picture. :D
STRAYKINGFISHER

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:41 am   HIYA

I remember you. I was Captian Jib Jib. I decided not to use that name cuse ppl would get the wrong impression (well the former turtle talk members would).
GouzlanTheAmerican

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:55 pm   

I remember you! Welcome back. :)
"You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed." -Antoine de Saint Exupery-
marisa
Retired Mod

Post Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:09 pm   

Hi everyone...sorry to have been gone so long....it is baseball season however, and with 2 kids and 4 teams.....well lets just say I have been busy....How is everyone??
Amy
tralfaz

Post Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:18 pm   

Doing O.k., nice to see you back. :D
STRAYKINGFISHER

Post Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:47 am   

welcome.. I was never a member of the other site so ...I am loving this one though and I think?????? Steve was the one that got this one going again, not sure just what I gathered?
Don't put a question mark (?) where God has already put a period (.)!
lydia_lady_fla

Return to Hi! Introduce yourselves here.