Hi! Introduce yourselves here. :: New to the Forum; Indoor Pond Build *Pics Attached*

Drop a post to say hi. Please ask care questions in the forums below.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:28 pm   Re: New to the Forum; Indoor Pond Build *Pics Attached*

Protracturtle wrote:Welcome to the forum, and wow! Your indoor pond looks grand. What I would do to invest the time and effort to be able to make something like you did for your turtles. :evil:

Just seeing how well it fits into the corner of your living room makes it appear so convenient and easy to access. Plus it doesn't look to be obstructing anything and is safely away from any possible hazards (such as chemicals, tools and equipment, etc). I really like it!

Thank you! :)

The turtle hobby and care really became a turbocharged progression of interest, as I went from knowing absolutely nothing about them to quickly realizing how fun they are to raise. I've always wanted an indoor pond, so naturally, it was a no brainer ;)
sansbacon

Post Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:13 am   Re: New to the Forum; Indoor Pond Build *Pics Attached*

What are you using as a filter? I built an outside enclosure for my res but we live in mid Illinois and I will need to move her in soon I think. What are you going to do about hibernation?
mbartlow

Previous

Return to Hi! Introduce yourselves here.