Hi! Introduce yourselves here. :: Hey Everyone! Island Love

Drop a post to say hi. Please ask care questions in the forums below.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:06 pm   Hey Everyone! Island Love

Hey!!

I'm new here, I just got two baby RES (Ninja and Squirtle). I'm originally from the Caribbean but I now live in New York because I transferred here to finish my degree (which I already did). I've had number of different animals in my short lifetime dogs, a cat, fish, tortoise (which I had to leave in my home country because I moved to St Lucia), caterpillars, spiders, tadpoles that turned into frogs which my mother made me throw out but it's the Caribbean so its all good, we've also had a goat, two birds...umm and I think that might be all.

When I moved to NY I lived on campus and pets weren't allowed but when I graduated and moved off campus I decided to get two RES. I'm kind of guilty of not doing my research and the purchase was an impulse buy so I was kind of unprepared but now that I've done my research I ordered a bigger tank and all the things I would need to go along with it to ensure that my babies are healthy. I think one of my sliders may be sick but hopefully its not too serious and the new tank would clear up anything that s/he has if not I'll have to go to the vet.

Other than my tortoise Chester these are my first turtles and I am in live with them, I would be devastated if anything happened to either of them.
Also you guys should check out the turtle sanctuary on one of my country's islands called Bequia, http://turtles.bequia.net/ they have sea turtles though. I've visited there once when I was a little girl and it was totally amazing!

I'm happy I joined this forum, it gives me a lot of support that I need. :)
IslandGirl

Post Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:20 am   Re: Hey Everyone! Island Love

Welcome to the forum! ( And New York :) )
steve
Site Admin

Post Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:43 pm   Re: Hey Everyone! Island Love

Hello and welcome to the forum!
VeipaCray

Post Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:16 pm   Re: Hey Everyone! Island Love

Hello, Welcome to the Forum "IslandGirl"
Zady

Return to Hi! Introduce yourselves here.