Hi! Introduce yourselves here. :: Hi from Spain!

Drop a post to say hi. Please ask care questions in the forums below.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:43 pm   Hi from Spain!

I'm from Spain, I'm 18 years old and I have 4 turtles, but only one is a red eared slider, others three are yellow bellied sliders (all rescued). I'm in the last course of high school and I'm studying biology and I would like to become a vet or a herpetologist.

My first turtle was a map turtle, but sadly he died of pneumonia in 2008. Then in 2012 I decided to adopt Ilsa (one of my YBS) and to buy Elvis (my Rio Grande RES).
This year I rescue my others two YBS, one male and Im not sure about the gender of the little one, I think he or she is too little to know it. I named the male Sam.

I love animals and music and I decided to sign up to this forum because I would like to have more knowledge about turtle care and red eared slider care.
Ilsa: my fisr rescue (YBS)
Elvis: mum's boy (RES Rio Grande)
Sam: angry boy (YBSxCS)
Beth: the miracle (YBSxCS)
Luke: the little cutie (M.Reevesii)
In memorian: Osky (map turtle), Peach (YBS) and Rick (YBS), Unnamed (Leopard tortoise).
sms15

Post Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:55 pm   Re: Hi from Spain!

Welcome to forum and greetings from across the Atlantic! Sounds like you have quite the bale already :)
steve
Site Admin

Post Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:15 pm   Re: Hi from Spain!

thanks for the welcome :)
Ilsa: my fisr rescue (YBS)
Elvis: mum's boy (RES Rio Grande)
Sam: angry boy (YBSxCS)
Beth: the miracle (YBSxCS)
Luke: the little cutie (M.Reevesii)
In memorian: Osky (map turtle), Peach (YBS) and Rick (YBS), Unnamed (Leopard tortoise).
sms15

Return to Hi! Introduce yourselves here.