Hi! Introduce yourselves here. :: New turts by not new owner!

Drop a post to say hi. Please ask care questions in the forums below.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:47 am   New turts by not new owner!

Hey guys! I'm sure some of you have seen me around the forum with my two best turts, Iggy and Mocha. But sadly, I had to let them go due to my hectic student life and I wasn't able to take care of them properly during my internship.... I still miss them so much, especially their turtle smile. But now that I've finished my internship, safely passed my Final Exam and just waiting for my Graduation Ceremony, I decided that it's almost time to cure my 'turtle sick' heart~

Meet my two new turts! The first one is Alfie! And the second one is Arty!

I bought them at a local pet store together with my sister's hamster, and don't get me started about the pet store! There's only one word to describe it, "Horrid".... Alfie's been very active since we came home, swimming here and there. Arty on the other hand, was sleeping all day and he just woke up this morning. That made me worried but maybe it's just because he likes sleeping under the heat lamp. I'm still not sure about their gender since they're still so tiny.

Did I mentioned that their heat lamp is actually my old torch light, which happens to be so hot it actually scorched me? Yeah, I forgot to buy their heat lamp.... I'll buy them on my next shopping.... Or I'll DIY one since there's so many stuffs lying around the house right now.

I'm really looking forward to watch both of them grow up! Just like when I was with Iggy and Mocha!

P/s: If you happen to be an Otaku, you'll know where I got the name Alfie and Arty~ =w=
Iggy and Mocha - May both of you find happiness with your new owner.... ;w;
Alfie - Pro Swimmer!
Arty - Pro Sleeper....
TCODE04

Post Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:17 am   Re: New turts by not new owner!

Welcome back to the forum! Very cute hatchlings, but aren't they all?
steve
Site Admin

Post Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:29 pm   Re: New turts by not new owner!

welcome back!
"I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights"
~ "Yertle the Turtle and Other Stories" by Dr. Seuss ~
penelope

Return to Hi! Introduce yourselves here.