Hi! Introduce yourselves here. :: Hello all

Drop a post to say hi. Please ask care questions in the forums below.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:05 pm   Hello all

Just wanted to introduce myself and my son's two new friends. I've been a fish keeper for years and I also breed angelfish for a hobby. My 11 year old son has been keeping flame bellied toads for about 4 years now and wanted to get into something a bit more interesting and interactive. He fell in love with turtles after having to do a book report on them for school. lol He learned a lot about them and I told him if he did well on the report we'd talk about getting one. He actually got an A on it... and quickly reminded me of our deal. Sooo.... I had to go learn some thing to and found this site. I've been trolling around for a few weeks learning about setups and feeding. Thanks for all the info!

So new we have two reds in a 75g tank set up. One male and one female... that wasn't planned. We don't have names yet (he's still thinking about it....) but we have some pics!

Jaster

Post Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:58 pm   Re: Hello all

Welcome to the forum! Wow, that is one costly deal :) The tank and turts looks pretty nice, though I would rethink the small rocks… many of us go bare or use sand.
steve
Site Admin

Return to Hi! Introduce yourselves here.