Hi! Introduce yourselves here. :: Hello! new to the list :)

Drop a post to say hi. Please ask care questions in the forums below.

Post Posted: Tue May 17, 2005 2:16 pm   Hello! new to the list :)

hi there! My name is Rene' & i'm new to this list, but so glad I found others that share a common interest in turtles. We (my husband & I) have 2 red ear sliders. One of them, named Hank who is about 4 months old, & Shelly who is just a little over a month old. We had another turtle that would be the same age Hank is now, but she died while we were out of town back in March. Shelly is a welcome addition & I enjoy watching her & Hank interact.

My husband & I (his name is Joshua btw) had many questions & concerns about our turtles until we discovered your list & those all were recently addressed without having to ask anything. I am glad for this forum being in place as it will now allow us to learn as much as we can about our precious honus. (honu is the hawaiian term for turtle in case that wasn't known!)

Thank You for allowing us to be a part of the group! :)

Post Posted: Tue May 17, 2005 2:23 pm   

Welcome! :D Glad you found what you were looking for.
The things that come to those who wait may be the things that were left by those who got there first - Steven Tyler

Post Posted: Tue May 17, 2005 2:55 pm   

Welcome to the forum, I see you have a Shelly too, my turtles' names are Shelly and Dragon. :D

Post Posted: Tue May 17, 2005 5:08 pm   Hi!

Hi my name is andy. Im am glad to help anyone here so just ask me and i'll try to do my best. Even though i am only 14 years old, i know a TON about red ear sliders. I am so glad you are here. and i am so glad to see everyone again. i cant belive this site is back!

Post Posted: Wed May 18, 2005 2:48 pm   

Yes, welcome. If you have any more questions, just post.
"You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed." -Antoine de Saint Exupery-
Retired Mod

Post Posted: Wed May 18, 2005 8:55 pm   

Welcome to the forum shellysmom! :lol:

Return to Hi! Introduce yourselves here.