Hi! Introduce yourselves here. :: N00b from FL

Drop a post to say hi. Please ask care questions in the forums below.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:18 am   N00b from FL

Hi,
My name is Scott. I became the owner of two RESs when a family "friend" went through a divorce. That was 3 months ago.. I didn't know squat... since then I've set them up in a small tank, and cleaned the tank and cleaned the tank and cleaned tha tank, etc.
Don't get me wrong I love them now... there names are Spooky (Kids names this one... but she spooks easily) and Philbert (named after the character on Rocko, also the first pet I've ever gotten to name).
The coolest thing so far was last Monday (1/16) when I went to the tank for the morning feeding and holding the pellet between my fingeer and thuimb and lowering it to the water. Only to have Philbert come up and pluck it from my grasp... That was really cool. They both have repaeted the trick at each feeding. all the kids (3 of them 12,8 & 4) have gotten to feed them this way. Its awesome.
I working on the plans for a turtle Hilton, complete with seperate swimming, eating and basking areas. I post pics when i'm done.
Well hope to hear from other RES owners. :)
Everything is all right in the world as long as there are baby ducks.
Scott Sherlock

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:28 am   

Welcome:-)
The things that come to those who wait may be the things that were left by those who got there first - Steven Tyler
jenaero

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:33 pm   

welcome:)!
buddys_my_turtle

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:46 pm   

Hi. I welcomed you elsewhere, I think (and asked about ducks). :)
"You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed." -Antoine de Saint Exupery-
marisa
Retired Mod

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:30 pm   

Welcome to the forum... :)
~~~Sonja~~~
sonyj

Return to Hi! Introduce yourselves here.