Hi! Introduce yourselves here. :: Hello!

Drop a post to say hi. Please ask care questions in the forums below.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:13 pm   Hello!

Hey, just lost one of my 2 RES's yesterday, which has inspired me to dig further and further into the care and well-being of my little RES. Dont get me wrong, i did research before, but seems not enough :cry: Anyways... my search has led me here, and here is where i shall stay for my turtley needs!
My Name's Corey, i live in Ridgewood - Queens, New York.
How is everybody? :D
"Does thinking your the last sane man on the planet, make you crazy?"
MenTalTerYn

Post Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:21 am   

Welcome and sorry about your loss. This is a great site, and if you don't find the answers that you are looking for, just give a holler! Also, I have no idea what the cause of your RES's death was, but keep in mind that it may not have been your fault. It could have been a prestanding condition that you had no control over. Anyway, welcome, you have found the right spot!
Missi

2 RES, 1 cat, and a spoiled rotten pug.
missibsu

Post Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:45 am   

Dont know exactly what it was, he just slept and basked alot for about 3 days, and then when i began to get very concered, i called the vet, made an appointment, but about an hour later, he wasn't moving at all, nor did he respond when i touched him, picked him up, or anything :(
I think he had swollen eyes so from what i read, it may have been the water, or not enough vitamin a in his diet, so i'm changing diet and got a strong filter
"Does thinking your the last sane man on the planet, make you crazy?"
MenTalTerYn

Return to Hi! Introduce yourselves here.