Hi! Introduce yourselves here. :: Hi From New York

Drop a post to say hi. Please ask care questions in the forums below.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:46 pm   Hi From New York

Hi,

First I wanted to say how glad I am that I found this forum. I recently went to Sarasota, FL to visit my parents, while we were in the mall my 7 year old fell in love with the red ear sliders they were selling in the mall. The guy who sold it to me told me they only get as big as this little one gallon tank they provide. Your forum has given me so much information, I am so greatful. Right now Samson is a hatchling (my son named the turtle after his dog that died) and I am planning on getting at least a 20 to 50 gallon tank and all the other stuff I read about. I am worried now after reading all that I have that I made the right decision to buy this turtle from the person I did, I really love this little guy, and I really want it to be happy and healthy. So hello from New York and I will post pictures soon. Thank you for this wonderful forum. I hope to hear from all of you and any advice you can give me would be appreciated.

Thanks
Donna :D
Donna Martin

Hatchling
Squirtle
donnamartin

Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:45 am   

Hi and Welcome!

Congratulations on your new RES, you'll love them.
TexasJagsFan

Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:26 am   

Welcome to the forum... let us know if you have any questions that we can help you with. I'd love to see pics of your little one. We got our Koopa from Florida also. :)
~~~Sonja~~~
sonyj

Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:42 pm   

yeah I know what you mean! When I bought my turtle the pet store told me some things that were wrong so I totally understand. It is definately a lot more work than they said :lol:

martina
tini

Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:26 pm   

Hi and welcome. :) After doing a little more reading, if you have specific questions, just post.
"You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed." -Antoine de Saint Exupery-
marisa
Retired Mod

Post Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:09 pm   

Welcome, nice to have you here. :D
STRAYKINGFISHER

Return to Hi! Introduce yourselves here.