Other Turtle Discussion :: My Adult Hypo Female Red Ear Slider, Today's Photo :D

Non-care related topics here.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:45 am   Re: My Adult Hypo Female Red Ear Slider, Today's Photo :D

Yes and the dbt he sent me
Is even smaller !!!!
2 RES Males , God and Lucifer
the-turtle-Girl

Post Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:34 pm   Re: My Adult Hypo Female Red Ear Slider, Today's Photo :D

Good so it can run and hide from you when you are in your kicking and slapping tantrum fits. Smart breeder ! He must of read your post. :P
Last edited by Tampa Bay Turtle Fan on Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Confirmed Sexed Pair of Albino Red Ear Sliders, Baby Albino and Hybino Red Ear Slider and Adult Normal Male Red Ear Slider
Tampa Bay Turtle Fan

Post Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:36 pm   Re: My Adult Hypo Female Red Ear Slider, Today's Photo :D

Lolol I'm trying to upload a pic
the-turtle-Girl

Post Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:13 pm   Re: My Adult Hypo Female Red Ear Slider, Today's Photo :D

the-turtle-Girl

Post Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:18 pm   Re: My Adult Hypo Female Red Ear Slider, Today's Photo :D

It's a regular speckled northern dbt but still the same (s)he's perfect ^.^
the-turtle-Girl

Post Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:57 pm   Re: My Adult Hypo Female Red Ear Slider, Today's Photo :D

She is a cutie for sure...... now be a good turtle mama . :D
Confirmed Sexed Pair of Albino Red Ear Sliders, Baby Albino and Hybino Red Ear Slider and Adult Normal Male Red Ear Slider
Tampa Bay Turtle Fan

Post Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:07 am   Re: My Adult Hypo Female Red Ear Slider, Today's Photo :D

I am ! Wait till you see how I have his little tank :)
the-turtle-Girl

Post Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:51 am   Re: My Adult Hypo Female Red Ear Slider, Today's Photo :D

Seeeee lol and he's by a window so I just open the window for him and he's got natural heat and uv :) there's no glass and I have the screen out so the uv will get to him :)
the-turtle-Girl

Post Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:42 am   Re: My Adult Hypo Female Red Ear Slider, Today's Photo :D

Awwwwww, but hurry up little dbt and hide while you can........Mama there is mean ! By the way, another albino may be coming my way, negotiating the deal now. New Yorkers are challenging to deal with in general but I know how too. I have been doing the = give him a seed in his brain, step back, approach again indirectly, step back method and let him make the offer to where it won't cost hardly anything plan. I finally got him last night to make the offer below wholesale price level even to Florida wholesale prices.....I know, bad me but heck , if I could get it cheaper for a healthy turtle, I am going for it. Going to let him think I am not interested til later to see if he goes down a bit more. :D

**Note: Don't tell Steve being that he is a new yorker too ! He may get something I want as well down the road lololol****
Tampa Bay Turtle Fan

Post Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:08 pm   Re: My Adult Hypo Female Red Ear Slider, Today's Photo :D

Lolol I want an albinooooo !!!
the-turtle-Girl

Post Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:24 pm   Re: My Adult Hypo Female Red Ear Slider, Today's Photo :D

Any name ideas ??
the-turtle-Girl

Post Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:54 pm   Re: My Adult Hypo Female Red Ear Slider, Today's Photo :D

Yes the name is """"" Give it to TBTF """ Awwww I like it a lot. Very much adorable. Okay ((((((running away now ))))) . Though it is smaller than your last one, it is perfect in all regards. Go by its personality as he suggested with my hybino which does not have a name you and just gaining its personality now. It may take you a few weeks to discover a name.
Tampa Bay Turtle Fan

Post Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:41 pm   Re: My Adult Hypo Female Red Ear Slider, Today's Photo :D

Agreed lol my other one (r.i.p) at first was named Diamond xD how cliche Right ? Then he was bubbles cause he would come up for air and then go to the bottom of the tank and let the bubbles out .But then he had a feisty personality , so this time I'ma wait to see what (S)he shows me lol
(((((Chases tbtf "STAY AWAY")))))
the-turtle-Girl

Previous

Return to Other Turtle Discussion