Online Links and Deals :: Eheim Jager Heater Sale - A Forum Favorite

Found a great deal or something useful? Link us up! Do not solicit business here.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:22 pm   Eheim Jager Heater Sale - A Forum Favorite

Dr. Foster & Smith have Eheim Heaters on sale. Screenshot below for prices.

Questions about heaters? See here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=31234

VeipaCray

Post Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:16 am   Re: Eheim Jager Heater Sale - A Forum Favorite

Nice deal... free shipping on orders of $50 or more too.
steve
Site Admin

Post Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:09 pm   Re: Eheim Jager Heater Sale - A Forum Favorite

Thanks to this thread I got a new heater and a set of pond lights for cheaper than anywhere else I was looking, including on eBay.
Bookmarked the site because I think I'll be going there for everything I need now. They also take PayPal and BillMeLater, which ... which is handy but I know it's gonna get me in trouble. :D
Outside Pond Boys: :mrgreen:Timmy & Chewy & Ike
Outside Pond Girls: :msgreen:Betty & Frick & Frack & Tina & Nyrtle-Sweetpea
Inside Tank: :mrgreen:Sheldon :msgreen: Mork :msgreen: Mindy
Nursery: :?: Baby Timmy & Ranger
apondfortimmy

Post Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:59 am   Re: Eheim Jager Heater Sale - A Forum Favorite

Last hour of the sale and I caved in and bought my first Jager 200w :)
devilduck

Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:20 pm   Re: Eheim Jager Heater Sale - A Forum Favorite

On sale again at Dr Foster & Smith till Feb. 4, 2013 and some of them are about a dollar cheaper from last sale
nariangel

Post Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:04 pm   Re: Eheim Jager Heater Sale - A Forum Favorite

Just a warning.

Fosters&Smith use FedEx SmartPost as the default shipping method. I had some problems with my last order due to FedEx SmartPost. Basically FedEx delivers the package to your local post office and then a USPS postman delivers the package to your door. If you think about it FedEx and USPS are competitors so this is a odd partnership. Once the package is in USPS hands it is nearly untrackable and you cannot schedule a pickup or re-delivery.

In my case I had the heater delivered to my work, but delivery failed and was delayed because USPS would attempt deliver late in the even 6-8PM in my case. My office would be closed so no one was around to take delivery. After 3 attempts I called Fosters and Smith and their customer service re-sent the heater via standard FedEx delivery. SmartPost eventually completed delivery on the 4th attempt. There are similar horror stories if you google FedEx SmartPost.
devilduck

Return to Online Links and Deals