Online Links and Deals :: Pond Liner, Filter, and UV Filter for Sale

Found a great deal or something useful? Link us up! Do not solicit business here.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:51 am   Pond Liner, Filter, and UV Filter for Sale

I have a NEW 14x14 foot Pond liner (Can't remember brand but bought it from pondliner.com will update this weekend when I get a hold of it) 40 + Shipping (Paid 60 but free shipping 2 years ago)

A used Aqua 40 Watt UV Filter http://www.aquaultraviolet.com/products ... sic/40watt (125 + Shipping but local pick up perfered in irvine 92604) Pretty sure its the 40 watt again next few days all this info will be fully updated with pics

and a used Aqua ultima II http://www.aquaultraviolet.com/products/filters/ultima2 (Unsure if its the 2000 or 4000 model will have to look next time i can) (200 + Shipping but local pick up perfered in irvine 92604)

I have pictures but they are Meh. Will get new pics in next few days and post link to pictures. These are all tested and working. Were pulled from a pond that was turned off, drained, and sitting for 6 months until I pulled and cleaned it a year ago and has been in storage and will have no use for the items anytime soon. If for what ever reason they do not work I will refund money when Item is shipped back. Will not cover broke UV Light if shipped. I WILL make sure everything is properly packed and secured (4 Years of working at UPS packing experience so I know what goes on behind the secenes. If need be I can also meet people half way if you wish to pick up but are 30+ miles from irvine)

Also if all bought together will be 350 + any shipping (saved 15 bucks)
1 RES - Spikey
drtweak

Post Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:32 pm   Re: Pond Liner, Filter, and UV Filter for Sale

you still have the pond liner?
Gracie Turts

Post Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:44 pm   Re: Pond Liner, Filter, and UV Filter for Sale

Yes i do. Pretty sure its a 14x14 foot. I can get details of it later tonight if not tomorrow for sure
1 RES - Spikey
drtweak

Return to Online Links and Deals